Our Bird Food Bundle Boxes Can Help!
Each box includes top quality foods to increase diversity in your bird's diet.
Our C4AW partners have come together to make it more convenient for you to get everything in 1 box!
The DummyEggs® brand fake Large Parrot eggs, provide an efficient, fast, and natural tool to control breeding and egg laying in large parrots. Our realistic, solid white, non-toxic plastic eggs, are modeled after real eggs, are made in the USA, and measure 1-7/8" long by 1-1/2" across (4.8 x 3.8cm). They are a perfect match for nGreen Wing Macaw, Scarlet Macaw, Hyacinth Macaw and Umbrella Cockatoo. DummyEggs® bird egg reproductions are used to control egg laying by replacing live eggs when first laid. Large parrot dummy eggs can be used to stimulate laying if so desired. DummyEggs for larger birds are also used to help increase hatching chicks survive. Breeders often replace a live egg with a dummy so the real egg can be placed in an incubator and returned to hatch at the same time as fertile eggs laid days before or after. Another scenario is to permanently exchange an egg near to hatching to hand raise because it is in jeopardy. This can be for many reasons including larger or more dominant chicks who eat all the food, inexperienced parents who may not feed or protect the newborn chick and parents who can peck at and injure the tender young bird.
• Where can I find DummyEggs® brand eggs for sale?
• How Do Dummy Eggs Stop Egg Laying in pet parrots & birds?
• Are non-toxic solid plastic fake eggs safe and what are DummyEggs® made of?
• What do I do with real unwanted eggs that my parrot or bird have laid?
• How many dummy eggs do I put in her cage or nest at once?
• How long before the egg laying cycle starts over again?
• When do I remove the DummyEggs® from my bird’s cage or nest?
• How does my bird behave when she is getting ready to lay eggs?
• Can plastic dummy eggs work to replace both fertile and infertile eggs?
• Can Dummy Eggs help serious avian health conditions like chronic egg laying or egg binding?
• Will a fake egg stimulate a hen to start laying a clutch of eggs?
• How do I know what egg size I need for my pet bird Macaws and Cockatoos?
Click Here to Purchase Gift Card
Louann & Dr. Crean
My name is Louann, I’m the owner and creator of Parrotsrus on IG and I am honored to partner with Dr. Jason Crean, degreed biologist, zoo consultant, aviculturist and creator of the Avian Raw Whole Food Group on Facebook as founders of Collaborating 4 Avian Wellness organization (C4AW.org). We share a passion of helping all birds in human care by providing and having access to whats best to support avian wellness. Combined we have over 60 years of sharing our lives with birds. Dr. Jason Crean has given avian nutrition consultations and presentations internationally and has worked with world renown holistic veterinarian Dr. Karen Becker for over 20 years.